- Exhibition venue: Taiwan Orchid Plantation (325, Wushulin, Changan Li, Houbi District, Tainan City
- Exhibition dates and hours: March 6 to March 15, 2021, open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm daily (closes at 4:00 pm on March 15)
- Pets must be left in the Pet Care Area when visiting the exhibition areas. Guide dogs are allowed in the exhibition areas.
The public may use the guest entrance on the east side to access the Overseas Landscape Design Exhibition Area→Medium Landscape Design Exhibition Area→Theme Hall (themed landscape designs→cultural and creative industries area)→Competition Hall→Upon exiting the hall, International Avenue (Small Landscape Design Exhibition Area→Orchid Park special exhibition)→Taiwan Orchid Plantation exhibition area→agricultural specialty product exhibition and sales area→Orchid Bazaar→Specialty commercial product sales area. Exit from the north gate. The route is shown below:
For details, please view the Tickets page
Announcements and exhibition information can be found on the official Website or Facebook Fans page.
5.Guided Tours for Groups
Application methods: Apply at the non-restricted area service center. Please arrive at the guided tour counter 20 minutes before your scheduled tour.
- Groups of at least 20 persons may apply for free guided tour. Maximum number of people for one tour is 50. If there are more than 50 people, please divide up into smaller groups.
- Guided tour schedule: 10:00-11:00/11:00-12:00; 13:00-14:00/14:00-15:00/15:00-16:00
- Introduction to award-winning orchids schedule: 10:00-10:15/11:00-11:15/12:00-12:15/13:00-13:15/14:00-14:15/15:00-15:15/16:00-16:15/17:00-17:15
These introductions are provided by experts in the award-winning orchids area of the Competition Hall.
*For any matters not covered above, the implementing organization reserves the right to interpret or add information, as well as to change or delete information.